Always a step ahead

Since 16 years we have been informing you on the world of tubes

Our focus

The magazine

Dal 2002 al vostro servizio

At companies' and insiders' service

Tube Today is an international blingual magazine, both in Italian and English, dedicated to the world of tubes. For 16 years it reports on innovation, new machine tools, but also of steel market, new materials and development opportunities.

Distribution

8,000 copies all over the world

From Europe to Far East

Tube Today is published in 8,000 copies all color printed on gloss 115gr paper and cover plastified. It is delivered by subscription all over the world, about 60% of the subscribers are located in Europe, remaining 40% in the rest of the world, from South America to Far East.

Exhibition and events

Always preent, all over the world

Invite the magazine to your open-house events, we will not miss them

During the main exhibitions in the world, Tube Today is delivered to exhibitors and visitors. The editorial staff is available and interested in taking part to the companies' events and open-house, in order to inform its readers on the outstanding news about your company.

Deepen the subject

Download our company profile

A world of news in your hands

Click here to download our company profile: you will find a description of our work and all the information about the advertisement.

Do you want to know better?

Contact us to send your press releases or to know all the opportunities of promotion for your products with our magazine.

Head-Office

  • Sede

    Via Caselette km 16,200
    10091 Alpignano

  • Phone

    +39 (0)11 9566950

  • Email

    tubetoday@tubetoday.it

Editorial Office

  • Inspire Communication SC

    Via Giolitti 21
    10123 Torino - Italy

  • Phone

    +39 (0)11 0371870

  • Email

    redazionali@tubetoday.it